The Company may assist overseas customers to apply for a work permit or permanent residency in the form of the right of abode in Hong Kong.

According to the Hong Kong government's policy, foreign nationals can apply for a "Capital Investment Entrant Scheme. The applicant must, within two years before applying, individuals wholly-owned holding net assets of not less than $ 1,300,000 dollars. Applicants may invest within six months after the application is approved in principle by the Immigration Department.

For further information, please contact us.